Our Moral Compass
VALUES & ETHICS
Treat Others The Way I Want To Be Treated!
"Everything rises and falls on Leadership" -John Maxwell -
- Strategic Critical Thinking
- Building Relationships
- Proactively Listening
- Integrity - Adhereing to principles of moral values - Doing the right thing, especially when no one is watching
- Character - Doing what I must do even when pressure is telling me otherwise
- Excellence - Giving the highest quality of service
- Innovation & Creativity - Utilizing current business tools to stay ahead
- Respect - Putting others interest first
- Teachability - Having the willingness to be a continous learner who implements
"It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are"
- Roy Disney, Nephew of Walt Disney -